I’m thankful for the following; therefore, they’re fab:
- I ended the past month with doing great on my job (out performed everyone on my team).
- Joseph has shown me that he will stick up for me and our relationship no matter what (That’s a real man).
- My mom was able to be there for me and give comfort.
- One of my patients told me she appreciates talking to me and I’m always helpful.
- Everyone who reached out to me yesterday. Your emails, comments, and phone calls meant a lot to me, and I’m very thankful. Your kind words gave me strength.
”Once we recognize what it is we are feeling, once we recognize we can feel deeply, love deeply, can feel joy, then we will demand that all parts of our lives produce that kind of joy.” – Audre Lorde