I’ve been so busy today that I neglected to do my posting earlier. Normally, Fridays are my days to do my patient progress notes and counseling, but today I’ve had way too much stuff to do.
I’ve managed to find a small amount of time to devote to being thankful, and I won’t let it go to waste.
I’m thankful for the following; therefore, they’re fab:
- Having a wonderful weekend last week with Joseph. We had our photo shoots, and it was amazing. I love visiting California, and with each visit, I always manage to have a great time.
- Boudoir. I must admit, I was extremely nervous when I did that photo shoot because I had to strip down to my bare behind. My makeup artist made me feel comfortable, but it wasn’t enough. My photographer prepared me a rum and Coke, and I was good to go from there. By the end of the session, I felt like a black Dita Von Teese. I highly suggest every woman at least get the experience of doing a photo shoot of that sort because you become one with your body, and that’s a beautiful thing.
- The mother of one of my patients had a dozen, long-stemmed roses sent to me. This was very shocking because she seems to be very cold and arrogant; we didn’t get along originally. When I received them, I thought they were from Joseph, but I was wrong. I was not only shocked but also touched.
- Paris Combo station on Pandora Radio…’nuff said.
- Date night with Joseph. We have date night every Friday, and I become very anxious around 4 p.m. because I look forward to acting as though we’re dating all over again. It’s so much fun, and it keeps the romance young and exciting.