Yesterday was one of those bad days. The kind where you wake up sick, and you receive bad news all.damn.day.
Yesterday was a bad day, but today is a new day. I’m feeling better (still a little sick), and I refuse to let yesterday defeat me today. Today is what I like to refer to as “f*ck it” day. To all of the bad news, you just say “f*ck it” and move on. With that being said, I’m thankful for the following:
• Its Friday!!!!! Let the relaxing begin.
• Having a backup vehicle. My car, affectionately known as Snowflake, isn’t doing too well, and I might have to trade her in. Until then, I have a backup car to use. I will hate to see Snowflake go though…*sigh*
• Ginger. That root works wonders for stomach ailments.
• Brand new days to start over.
• Affirmation. I tend to be a perfectionist, and when things don’t go as planned, it can make me feel like I’ve failed or worse…I’m a failure. I was reaffirmed that I’m not.